21st Century Ceramics, by Lark Books, 2012
Ceramics Monthly, Review of Arrowmont Figurative Symposium, January, 2011
- Sculpture Review, Pot People , December 2010
- 500 Ceramic Sculptures, Contemporary Practice, Singular Works, Lark Books, Glen Brown Juror, Julie Hale editor, 2009
- Ceramics Monthly Magazine, June/July/August, 2009. 2009 NCECA Clay National Biennial Exhibition, Reviews by Germaine Shames
Post Intelligencer, Theater Fine Arts, Regina Hackett,
Oct 24, 2008
Truth In Sculpting. The News
Tribune, Soundlife section, pg d1,d3, Rosemary Ponnekanti,
September 15, 2008
City Arts, Front Cover & Calendar pgs 24, 28, September
Body Politic, Seattle Metropolitan Magazine, Fall
Arts, September 2008
- Confrontational Ceramics (English edition), Front
Cover Image, Judith S Swartz, July 1, 2008
- The Stranger, The Genius Awards, Visual Art
Shortlist, Jen Graves, Sept. 13, 2007
- Tip Toland, Prayer and Preoccupation, Ceramics
Monthly Magazine, Mathew Kangas. Aug/Sept 2007
- The Neddy Finalists,Tacoma Volcano, Alec Clayton,
July 26, 2007
- The Precious and Precarious, Ceramics Art and
Perception, Issue 60, 2005
- 500 Figures in Clay Lark Book, 2004
- A Head of its Time St. Louis Post-Dispatch,
November 16, 1984.
- A Turbulent Century Produces Art of Strong Social
Content St. Louis Post-Dispatch, November 25, 1984
- Actual Landscapes, Inner Images. Seattle Times,
- American Clay 1981, and the Arts. Art in America,
- American Clay 1981. Catalog for Meredith Contemporary
Art, Baltimore, MD, 1981.
- American Illustration 4th Annual: The ties that
Bind. American Illustration Inc. New York, NY, 1985-86.
- American Illustration 5th Annual: Restless Nights.
American Illustration Inc. New York, NY, 1986-87.
- Art, Money and the N.E.A. Ceramics Monthly,
- Ceramic Exhibition 3 is a Major Overview. Seattle
Times, April 4, 1984.
- Ceramics and Social Commentary. Published in
St. Louis, MO, 1984.
- Clay: Arts Multipurpose Vehicle. Baltimore
Sun, September 1981.
- Clay Molded to Artists' Visions. The News American,
- Contemporary Crafts: A Concept in Flux. Published
in New York, NY, 1986.
- Down on Paper: The Material is the Message.
Miami Herald, April 11, 1982.
- Galleries Rating Guide. Denver Post, January
- Gallery Works Invade Auraria Campus. Rocky
Mountain News, January 25, 1991.
- Goddesses of Clay Make Fertile Symbols. The
Seattle Weekly, August, 1990.
- Looking Back at 1995's Artistic High Points.
The Port Townsend Jefferson Co. Leader, December 27,
- Mixmasters. Eastside Week, August 25, 1993.
- New Path for Feat of Clay. Sheboygan Journal,
- Not Just Paper Adds Dimension to Wood. Boca
Raton News, April 2, 1982.
- Northern Rockies Clay. Ceramics Monthly, November,
- Paint on Clay. American Crafts, June 1981.
- Relief on Clay The Oregonian, August 12, 1983.
- Sculptors Mold a World of Emotion. Seattle
Post Intelligencer, August 1990.
- Show Has Clay with Attitude. Journal American,
August 4, 1991.
- Social Comment is Seen in Parks Ceramic Show.
St. Louis Globe Democrat, November 16, 1984.
- Surrealistic Relief. Missoulian, March 6, 1987.
- Tapping Creativity. The Port Townsend Jefferson
Co. Leader, November 22, 1995.
- Tapped Goddesses. Reflex, August 1990.
- Tea Sets for One of a Kind Tastes Served Up in
Exhibits.Seattle Post Intelligencer, December 15,
- The Westwood Clay National. Published in New
York, NY, 1980.
- War in the Gulf. KIRO News 7 (interview), March
14, 1991, 6:45 pm